Vacancy: EYFS Teacher (Secondary) for August 2021
School: BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Saudi Arabia – Eastern Province
Our clients, a well reputable International School based in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia are now seeking PGCE Qualified candidates to apply for the role of EYFS Teacher. All candidates must have recent British curriculum teaching experience within a Secondary School.
These roles are for the vacancy for ‘ EYFS Teacher ‘ to start in August.
The rapidly expanding school has both CIS and BSME Accreditation and maintains friendly and supportive ethos coupled with high educational standards. The school offers the English National Curriculum at EYFS, Key Stage 1, 2 & 3, GCSE at Key Stage 4 and A Levels
We are now looking for enthusiastic teachers who are willing play a full part in the life of the school including extra-curricular activities.
All Positions Available :
- EYFS Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Head of Science
REQUIREMENTS – EYFS Teacher :
- BA Education or BA & PGCE from the UK / Ireland / USA / Canada or South Africa
- British Curriculum teaching experience
- We can only accept Single Status Teachers / Teaching Couples – Our clients DO NOT have Family packages for these positions.
The package on offer includes
- A two-year contract (renewable)
- Attractive Tax-free salary – Approx Salary scale from £29,700 – £36,800 per annum (Teachers).
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free utilities (with the exception of telephone calls)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return airfare
- End of service gratuity
- Interest free car loan
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Please email your c.v. (word document) and Certificates for the attention of Alison Morgan
Email: Alison J. Morgan
- Please ensure to type your DOB, Marital Status, Nationality and current location on your CV.
- Recent photo must be emailed with all applications
- Please type ‘your name & ‘subject applying to teach’ + Al Khobar’ in the Subject box
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Source: Reed.co.uk – Saudi Arabia
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.