Vacancy: Maths Teacher
Start Date: August 2021
Our clients, a relatively new British Curriculum Private School based in Bahrain are now recruiting teachers for both Primary & Secondary for the next academic year.
The School is located in the north of Bahrain and currently accommodates Reception to Year 7 Students however, shall be extending to AS / A Levels.
The School is fully equipped to teach the Cambridge Curriculum with a capacity for nine classes per year group.
This is a school with a strong and positive ethos which nurtures children to reach their potential in a safe and happy environment.
- KG and Primary Teachers for immediate start & August 2021
- Science Teacher
- PE (Female)
- Maths Teacher
Requirements ( Maths Teacher )
The Ministry of Education require ALL applicants to have a Degree in the subject applying to teach (regardless of a PGCE)
- Degree in subject applying to teach OR BA Education
- PGCE in subject applying to teach
- Min 1 Year teaching experience post PGCE
- Single status preferred
Salary / Package ( Maths Teacher )
- Tax Free salary depending on experience
- 1 Bedroom apartment (close to Amwaj Islands)
- Flights, Medical Insurance & Visas
- Please email your CV in word document with a recent photo & type your Marital Status on your CV
- Please type your name & Maths Teacher in the subject box
Source: Reed.co.uk – Bahrain
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.