Vacancy: Maths Teacher (NQT Teachers welcome to apply)
Start Date: August 2021
We are now accepting applications from Teachers on behalf of our clients, a Group of Schools (both British and American Curriculum Schools) in Kuwait. Teachers applying must have recent experience teaching either the British or American Curriculum as a Secondary Maths Teacher.
All Vacancies are for August 2021
- Primary Teacher – NQT TEachers are welcome to apply
- EYFS Teacher – NQT Teachers are welcome to apply
- Maths Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Science Teacher
- English Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Business Studies Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
REQUIREMENTS (Maths Teacher)
- BA Education OR Degree & PGCE from the UK, Ireland, Canada, America or Australia
- The Ministry of Education will only accept applicants with a Degree in the subject apply to teach (regardless of a PGCE and teaching experience.
- British Curriculum Teaching Experience (experience must be specifically in the subject applying to teach)
- Secondary School Teachers 2 years + teaching experience
- Primary Teachers – NQT and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Able to start August 2021
- For all candidates applying for Kuwait, the MoE will only accept candidates with a Degree in the subject applying to teach (regardless of a PGCE and numerous years of teaching experience).
- Candidates should have either a BA Education or a Degree (in the subject applying to teach) & PGCE
* Our clients will also accept applications from NQT’s although, the applicant will not be able to complete their final NQT year at this school.
- Teachers applying must have a proven track record of completing teaching contracts.
- Our clients will not accept candidates that have too many recent ‘short term teaching contracts’.
- Female Married Teachers – Due to Kuwaiti Law, it is not possible to sponsor your husband / family to join.
- Salary from (Approx £24,000 – £35,000 yearly) based on number of years’ experience as per the school’s salary scale
- Fully furnished accommodation with full paid utilities including electricity & water
- Transportation to and from work
- Annual Airfare Ticket
- Excess Baggage Allowance
- Health Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Please email your fully updated c.v. in word document (must include Marital Status)
- Type ‘Your Name & Maths Teacher ‘ in the subject box.
Source: Reed.co.uk – Kuwait
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.