We are seeking an outstanding class teacher who wants to help students achieve over and above their expectations, whilst also reflecting and supporting the aims of this ambitious, fast-paced international school; and contributing to its continued growth.
This growing international school caters for a mixed international cohort of students, and has a culture of inspiring and nurturing compassionate learners, where every child is valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to thrive.
You will join a highly-regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a fast-paced international learning environment, in a school that is exceptionally well resourced with a wide range of excellent facilities.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential through providing a supportive and caring learning environment; ensuring that learners become effective global citizens.
- Two-year contract and visa (renewable)
- Tax-free salary (Salary range is between AED 8,500 – AED 10,000 for Homeroom Teacher depending on the experience).
- Shared furnished accommodation (including internet access) or an accommodation allowance.
- Settling-in allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Excellent international medical cover
- End-of-service gratuity
- Fee discount for dependent children
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Education or BA Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience at an International School
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools across Asia and the Middle East to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We look forward to hearing from you, please email your CV to
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.