Primary School Improvement Consultant – International Academy in Doha – August 2021
We are seeing an outstanding School Improvement Consultant for a group of Primary schools
Educational Qualifications Required:
Master Degree in Education or Education Administration & Leadership from a recognized University
- Educational leadership experience preferably in a bi-cultural environment.
- Understanding of best educational practices from around the world;
- English fluency, including both and writing;
- Competency in the use of technology including word processing, spreadsheet development, survey technologies
Inspirational leadership together with strong interpersonal and organisational skills should be demonstrated.
You will use your positive and professional attitude and experience to foster an environment of respect and support the school in its aims to create a learning culture that reflects there are no limits to what students can achieve.
An Academy that provides a world-class education system, whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence and cultural integrity.
Their curriculum is based upon the proven and well established curricula frameworks of both the English National Curriculum and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) programs of study and on the most current research in education applied to the specific context of the State of Qatar.
- QAR 20,000 – QAR 24,000 monthly salary tax free (48000 to 58000 £ pa)
- Annual leave of 60 days (as per approved school calendar)
- Annual flights, medical insurance, residency costs for employee, spouse and 2 children
- 100% discount on tuition fees for 2 children
- Excess baggage allowance up to 1000 QR at start of contract
- End of service gratuity as per Qatar Labor Law
- Accommodation Allowance as per grade and family size provided from 2nd year of employment onwards (2 bedrooms fully furnished accommodation provided for the 1st year of employment)
Please send your CV & cover letter to
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools across Asia and the Middle East to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right role in a school and location that suits; and work closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want abroad.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process, and provide a wealth of resources and friendly expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.
Source: Reed.co.uk – Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.