This is a client generating role therefore a ‘hunter’ mentality is needed coupled with the ‘farmer’ skill set to further cross-sell and develop stakeholder relationships within institutional clients.
You will have been heavily involved in bi-lateral and syndicated deals previously – specifically with clients at the institutional & governmental levels.
In this role you will:
- Build strong relationships with senior level executives based on value and collaborative approach
- Originate, structure and lead execution across all relevant products
- Manage the credit approval process
- Draft term sheets
- Negotiate all Legal documentation
- Significant Wholesale Corporate Relationship Management experience.
- Institutional & governmental client exposure.
- In a Wholesale / Institutional Banking Relationship & Coverage role now.
- Led and played a key role in working on bi-lateral & syndicated transactions.
- Able to drive new to bank business at large corporate & governmental levels.
- Strong communicator at executive stakeholder level.
- A very strong Credit background and capable of negotiating Legal Documentation.
A superb opportunity for a relationship banker with Wholesale banking expertise from an International top tier bank to join a leading institution in the UAE!
Will consider high calibre applicants from other global cities with the direct and relevant expertise.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.