We are currently working with an international EPC Contractor based in Qatar as they require a SHES Training Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordination of the SHES Training
- Completing, daily, weekly and monthly SHES training reports
- Develop SHES Training Packages in line with Company and SHES Instruction requirements
- Coordinate the SHES Trainers
- Coordinate the SHES Training Document Controllers and Admin
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Minimum 10 years as a SHES Training Coordinator
- NEBOSH IGC
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Train the Trainer
In return you will receive a lucrative tax free salary with accommodation, transport and addittional benefits on top.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company and longterm project in Qatar.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Source: Reed.co.uk – Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.